Monday, December 3, 2012

LASERS – LASERS EP

João Pedro Costa is a portuguese beat-maker based in Utrecht producing, under the moniker of LASERS, ghostly ambience befitting gelid wistfulness, dark winters and biting chill inspired by musicians as Boards of Canada or Eskmo. Here’s the 11-tracks debut EP that also includes remixes by Blac KoyoteRuddyp,Sun GlittersElite AthleteStereoboyDaily Misconceptions and Sam A La Bamalott.

01 Amsterdam [mp3]
02 Paris [mp3]
03 Porto [mp3]
04 Berlin [mp3]
05 Amsterdam (Blac Koyote Remix) [mp3]
06 Amsterdam (Ruddyp Remix) [mp3]
07 Amsterdam (Sun Glitters Remix) [mp3]
08 Paris (Elite Athlete Remix) [mp3]
09 Paris (Stereoboy Remix) [mp3]
10 Porto (Daily Misconceptions Remix) [mp3]
11 Berlin (Sam A La Bamalot Vocal Remix) [mp3]


Where do you live actually?
I’m from Porto, Portugal but now I’m living in Utrecht, The Netherlands
What is the last thing you ate?
A Focaccia
Your addiction?
Lately: Coffee! And sadly, cigarrettes.
What do you collect?
I collect analog photographs that I take from time to time. http://fivetwentie.tumblr.com/
What sound or noise do you love?
I love every crushing/crackling sound like for example crushing a paper or the crackle of a burning fire.
One book?
Loucura, by Mário de Sá Carneiro.
One website?
Tumblr
Which song do you listen to when you wake up?
It really depends on how I feel when I wake up. But lately, anything by Beach House.
A song for relaxing on a beach?
New Theory by Washed Out.
Your sunday morning track?
Normally Sunday morning means hangover, so I would say no music, just silence. I love silence.
What about Creative Commons?
I think CC is the way every music should be released. For me, music is to be listened and shared at no cost. If you want to make some money out of your music, just play live and charge for that instead.
Best concert attended?
Caribou at Paredes de Coura Festival.
Favorite place on earth?
Paris
Where would you wish to wake up tomorrow?
Any tropical beach with endless Mojitos would be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment